4.12.2005

The Truth About....

Okay, I lied. I'm not heading off to bed just yet. I'm glad I decided to hang out a little bit because I just happened to wander over to the Blue-Eyed Infidel and came across her lively and hilarious comparison of the relative value of cats vs. dogs. Just the beginning here:
So let me get this straight: you let a furry animal take a shit in a box of sand, bury it with his paws, and then hop up onto furntiture, even your own bed, to lick the spare poo off of his butt? That is foul.

I used to have cats. Loved them. But I never really thought about what was going on re: their shit. How it might stick to their paws in the box and then be deposited on my pillow later.
Oh - but you have to go read it all, because whether you are a cat person like me (Rachel - you prolly ought not read this....I have 5 of them) or a hard-core cat-hating dog-person, you are bound to get at least one belly laugh from the read. Probably more than that.

Now go. Scram. And let me get some sleep.

Okay. NOW I'm going to bed. For real. Really. I swear.

No comments: