6.07.2005

I Will Live, But.......

(I promise this is the LAST of the sick posts)

After lunch today, right before I had to be in court, I started to experience some familiar pain behind the eyes and cheekbones. The pain quickly grew and spread into my teeth and jaw. Lovely. Sinus infection. I kept poking myself in the face just to be sure. Yep. It still hurt.

I'm afraid I may not have made too wonderful an impression on the substitute judge as I was zoned out in pain most of the time. But, I DID manage to not poke myself in the face repeatedly during court, and I didn't actually whimper or moan or faint or anything at the bench. And, what the hell, it was a substitute anyway, right? I finally decided I needed to cut the whining crap and hie my sorry self to the doctor. They actually were able to get me in at 3:00 today. Am I lucky or WHAT?

Am now armed with some kick-butt antibiotics. Which will probably make me sicker than I was last week. But at least I'll be able to poke at my face without it hurting.

I mean, like, if I wanted to. Which I don't.

No comments: