6.03.2005

I Take It Back

I hereby take back all the unkind things I said about the husband, here, as he is, even as I type, on his way to the store to shop for all the things I'm craving: cough syrup, chicken noodle soup, crackers, Advil, more tissue, and steak. Yes. Steak. I'll probably only manage one wee bite, but I am drooling at the thought of red meat. I'm sure my grandmother would be able to tell me what that means - to crave red meat when one is ill. I sure as hell don't know. Regardless, the husband is my hero. Or, at least, he will be once he returns with the loot.

Working on day 5 of this nastiness. But, there have been moments of delight despite the crud. Check this out, I came across this old Hoss last night via Muzik Dude who interviewed him here. The interview was hilarious, and I was compelled to visit the old guy's site. He's a keeper, for sure.

Also, came late to the Cotillion. Felt rather awkward, dressed as I was in my fluffy robe, slippers, flannel PJ's, and carrying my ever present box of lotion kissed tissues, but the ladies were all very kind and welcoming and ohhhh so very charming, darling. Go check them out.

And, PLEASE, won't someone get the ball rolling and respond to my poll, here?

Okay - been vertical long enough and am getting dizzy. Time to go get horizontal again....and wait for my chicken noodle soup - and steak - to arrive.

No comments: