5.27.2005

Showcase Plug

Okay. I admit it (again). I'm always late for everything.

For example, I'm nearly a week late for this, but I want to point you all to Steal the Bandwagon. The Bandwagon has been hosting the New Blog Showcase this week and has done a fine job of it, too. Go check it out.

If you have any questions about how it all works, you can hop over to the Showcase FAQ page. It's so easy to submit an entry and is a great way to get your blog out there if you're just starting out (blogging for less than 3 months). Next week's showcase will be hosted by IMAO.

I was a little intimidated at first - thought I would have nothing of value to share. But, you know what? I realized we ALL have a lot to share. And though not every blog will appeal to everyone, every blog will likely appeal to SOMEone. So, if you are a new blogger (as I am), go ahead and take that plunge. I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments: