5.21.2005

Fuming Over Foley

Well, (*^*!&%%*!! it all to hell. I had just begun regaining a sense of my usual ignorant bliss, when all of a sudden, I come across THIS from Andi's World via a link I stumbled over at LaShawn Barber's place. I'm always late for everything, so I'm sure everyone has probably already heard about the damning charges aimed at our soldiers...oops...I mean't "military." (BTW - be sure to follow the "Blog On" link Andi provides to see Steve's warning at The Word Unheard.)

Now my blood is back to boiling again and I'm 10 miles away from the chocolate chip ice cream waiting in my freezer at home.

I have to leave work now and make the long drive home on dark, curvy, country roads..white knuckling the wheel in fury and probably driving too fast because I'm madder than hell. Note to all bloggers: If I get in an accident, blame Linda Foley.

Will try to add more to this later - after I'm home and have had my ice cream therapy.

No comments: