3.27.2005

Best of the BEST

As of now, The Anchoress is by far and away IMO the best blogger out there. The BEST. She does not blather. She does not preach. Her posts are relevant, interesting, insightful, and when she pours a healthy dose of wrath over someone's head, you can bet it is well deserved. She's Catholic all the way down to the tip of her pinky-toe bone and is not afraid to let it show. It's not the reason I like her site, but there is just no way to separate her personality from her faith. She wouldn't be the Anchoress without the solidity of belief that informs her views and her style. If you haven't already, you need to go there. Now.

Next on my list of faves would have to be La Shawn Barber. Smart, focused, sharp. Points out ridiculousness where ever she sees it....and, as there seems to be no shortage of that these days, I think she'll be around a good long while.

Captain's Quarters, Michelle Malkin, and Sigmund, Carl and Alfred round out my top 5.

Go. Read. Learn something. Be edified.

2 comments:

SC&A said...

One more thing. You have excellent taste in blogs.

Check out maxed out mama.

PB said...

I did. Will add her to my links. Thanks.