7.15.2005

Doggonnit !

Blogger disappeared all my comments! I came back here tonight specifically to see who peeped after my last post.

By the by, I forgot to add the yard sale to my woeful list last night. Oh yes. The yard sale. Who invented these things anyway? Whoever it was should be tortured. Severely.

My neighbor and I agreed weeks ago to have a 2-family yard sale tomorrow....and now the weather is calling for rain. All day. We're still committed, though, because the ad went in the paper two weeks ago. And of course my neighbor listed it as "Rain or Shine." So folks are going to be expecting it. And since the only people who will be out yard-saling in the rain are the die-hard, professional yard-sale junkies, I really don't want to piss them off. They sort of scare me.

I am seriously considering throwing all my crapola out in the yard and sticking a big sign out there that says "Free!! To Good Home or Bad Home Just As Long As It's Not MY Home" - and then running inside, locking my door, and letting all the People Who Like Other People's Junk to make off with as much as they can. It would be so much easier than staying up all night tonight sticking little price tags on every damn thing.

And WHY do I have to put price tags on things anyway? Everyone KNOWS yard sale prices don't mean anything.

Sheesh.



HEY BLOGGER - I WANT MY COMMENTS BACK!!!

No comments: